Did You Know?
- You need to visit your physician before insurance will cover medical expenses. Get a copy of your doctor’s report that details your accident injuries.
- You may need a company letter verifying you missed work because of injuries in an auto accident.
- Auto accident attorney Jim Ronca has more than 30 years experience working on car and truck accident cases.
Named Top 10 Lawyer» Find out why he’s one of the top rated attorneys in the state.
PA Auto Accident Resources
Have you had an Auto Accident? Below you will find a complete list of articles that cover man frequently asked questions, situations, and problems you may encounter during your auto accident claim or lawsuit process.
Auto Accident Resources:
- Common Causes of Car Accidents in Pennsylvania
- If Negligent Driver Dies Can Other Driver Sue Estate?
- Jim Ronca Helps Truck Accident Plaintiffs Receive Just Compensation
- Let Attorney Jim Ronca Handle Your Claim
- Lowballing Techniques Used by Claims Representatives
- Other Costs Associated With Your Personal Injury Claim
- Red Flags During Claim Review by Insurance Adjuster
- Some Factors that Affect the Strength of Your Auto Injury Case
- What the Insurance Company Will Do About Your Car Accident Injury Claim
- Why Insurance Companies Prefer Special Damages and Bills