Did You Know?
- You need to visit your physician before insurance will cover medical expenses. Get a copy of your doctor’s report that details your accident injuries.
- You may need a company letter verifying you missed work because of injuries in an auto accident.
- Auto accident attorney Jim Ronca has more than 30 years experience working on car and truck accident cases.
Named Top 10 Lawyer» Find out why he’s one of the top rated attorneys in the state.
Defective Auto Parts
As a consumer, you expect safety and reliability when you buy a vehicle . Unfortunately, defective auto parts can damage your vehicle and injure you.
Jim Ronca investigate defective products related to auto accidents. There could be a defect in performance, construction, a component, or material of a motor vehicle or motor vehicle equipment. Defects may exist in a group of cars of the same design or manufacturer without consumers knowing.
Defective auto parts may include:
- Steering components that break suddenly
- Problems with fuel system components
- Accelerator controls that break or stick
- Tires that crack or break and tread separation
- Engine cooling fan blades that break unexpectedly
- Defective seat belts
- Seats or seat backs that fail unexpectedly during normal use
- Vehicle components breaking, falling apart or separating
- Wiring system problems that result in fire or loss of lighting
- Car ramps or jacks that collapse
- Air bags that deploy unexpectedly or not at all
- Defective child safety seats
- Defective door latches
If you were injured because of a defective motor vehicle or auto part, you are entitled to compensation, but state law limits the amount of time you have to file a lawsuit. Call auto accident attorney Jim Ronca immediately to protect your legal rights.